We're looking forward to your application. Please download our Applicants Guide and read it carefully to make sure that you are eligible for funding and that you know exactly what we are looking for.
In order to apply for the EuropeanPioneers accelerator programme you should be one of the following:
- SME participating on your own (only one SME)
- Web entrepreneur participating in groups of at least two people
In either case, participants should be located in one of the Eu Member states or an FP7 associated country, or established in an FP7 International Partner Country (IPC) as defined in FP7 rules for participation.
English is the official language for all EuropeanPioneers Open Calls. Applications submitted in any other language will not be considered.
Please consider the following general selection criteria for the programme:
- Innovation: innovative capacity of the proposed product or service (e.g. new to the market or new combination of existing production factors etc.) as well as a high market potential
- Creativity: ability to develop creative software applications enriching the media business landscape and improving media usage for end-customers as well as media suppliers
- Scalability: scalability of the product as well as the international scalability of the business as a whole
- Use of FIWARE technology: ability to utilise the FIWARE technology and adoption of the products of the FI-PPP programme. Specific criterion: how will the FIWARE technology be used within the project?
- Technological Excellence: quality of the proposed solution on a technological level and the project's ability to implement the proposed application. Specific criteria are: solution innovation; creativity.
- Management Expertise: quality of the project plan and budget
- Market Readiness: ability of the proposed project to develop a minimum viable product during the 8-month-programme utilizing the funding provided. Reach the level of being able to successfully raise further funding from other sources. Specific criterion: definition of the solution as a whole product, anticipated market demand; competitive advantage; scalability and growth potential; justification of the requested resources, understanding of the potential market, makeup and technical experience of the leading team
The second call for applications opens on 30 March 2015 and closes at 23:59 on 22 June 2015. Any proposal submitted after this deadline will automatically be excluded from consideration. In order for such applications to be considered in subsequent calls they must be resubmitted within the stipulated application period for the call in question.
Means of Submission
This web platform is the main entry point for all applications in Call 2. Applications can also be submitted via the F6S platform.
The same proposal can be submitted to up to three different FIWARE accelerators. But the same proposal can only be selected and supported by one single FIWARE accelerator.
As a general rule, only one proposal per SME or web entrepreneur group may be selected for funding. This does not mean only one proposal can be submitted per individual, but that only the proposal that has achieved the highest ranking during the evaluation process will be selected for funding if the criteria for selection are met.
Please fill in the following application form carefully. The completion of all mandatory fields is of course a must, but please also take your time to fill in the optional fields. They are an opportunity to make your application as compelling as possible. We encourage you to upload any optional documents that you think will help to illustrate your business, your approach and your team.
IMPORTANT: Before answering the FIWARE questions please check the questions published on http://www.fi-ware.org/fiware-usage-questionnaire/ to understand what questions evaluators of your proposal will ask and answer themselves when reading your responses to this application form.
Declaration of honour
Please don’t forget to sign and upload the two declarations of honour that you will find at the end of the application form."Declaration of Honour“ and upload it in the application form. Note that we cannot accept applications without a complete version of this document.
In case you have question please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
- Application open
- Application Deadline
- Selection Days
- Programme Start
- Welcome Days Berlin
- Training Days Berlin
- Training & Dry Run Berlin
- Final Demo Day
- 01 September 2014
- 31 October 2014
- 19 November 2014
- 08 December 2014
- 08 – 10 December 2014
- 10 – 12 February 2015
- 11 - 13 May 2015
- 08 July 2015
- 30 March 2015
- 22 June 2015
- 20-21 July 2015
- 10 August 2015
- 11 – 13 August 2015
- 13 – 15 October 2015
- 12 - 14 January 2016
- 14 April 2016